Mounika Yadav is a young and budding singer of Telugu cine industry. She made her debut in the Telugu Film Industry with the ‘Saami Saami’ song from ‘Pushpa The Rise’ movie. Mounika Yadav was born and bought up in Karimnagar. During childhood days she never dreamt to become a playback singer, though she loved humming songs. Her parents noticed her talents at a younger age and motivated her too. In 2021, She made her debut in the Telugu Film Industry with the ‘Saami Saami’ song from ‘Pushpa The Rise’ movie. She is is brought up in Karimnagar, Telangana, India. Mounika Yadav Singer Wikipedia
She did her schooling in Godavarikhani and then finished her degree from a private college in Jammikunta. Since her schooling days, she was interested in Singing and Dancing.
After her studies, she started her career as a folk singer in Manukota Prasad’s ‘Manukota Patalu’ youtube channel. She then got famed with the ‘Bava O Sari Rava’ song on the ‘SyTV’ youtube channel and this song gained more than 59 million views. She also participated in several Telangana Folk events held at Ravindra Bharathi.
She was introduced to playback singing by Sukumar and Devi Sri Prasad who gave her a good opportunity for the movie, Pushpa. Since then she actively participated in stage shows as well as singing competitions and got recognized.
Mounika Yadav Age:
Mounika Yadav was born in Jammikunta, Telangana, India on 19th June 1995. As per her date of birth her age is 26 Years as on 2021.
Mounika Yadav Singer Wikipedia / Biography
|Real Name||Mounika Yadav Mamindla|
|Nickname||Mounika, Manu, Mouni|
|Profession||Playback Singer, Folk Singer|
|Date of Birth||19th June 1995|
|Father Name||Will be Updated|
|Mother Name||Will be Updated|
|School||Kakatiya high school, Jammikunta, Karimnagar.|
|College||Sathavahana University Karimnagar, India|
|Hobbies||Watching TV, Travelling, Cooking|
|Hometown||Jammikunta, Telangana, India|
|Famous For||Saami Saami (Pushpa Movie)|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Mounika Yadav Photos
Mounika Yadav Instagram
Mounika Yadav Saami Saami mp3
Mounika Yadav Saami Saami mp3 :
Saami Saami Song | Mounika Yadav | Pushpa – The Rise (Telugu) | సామి సామి
Saami Saami | సామి సామి
Mounika Yadav singer Biography
|Other name||Mounika Yadav|
|Full name||Mamindla Maunika Yadav|
|Famous For||Singing the song ‘Saami Saami’ from the Telugu film “Pushpa: The Rise” (2021)|
|Date of Birth||Year, 1997|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Tattoo||She has a tattoo inked on her right forearm.|
mounika yadav songs list
- Bavalla Na Bavalla mp3 folk full song download || Naa Songs
- Bira Bira Full folk mp3 Song lyrics download || Naasongs
- Emanantira linga new shiva folk song 2021 download || Naa Songs
- GUMMADIYALO Telugu full folk mp3 song download || Naa Songs
- Hailo Hailo O Mahesha full Folk mp3 Song download || Naa Songs
- Maa inti mungata malle chettu full folk mp3 song download | NaaSongs
- MANASICHINODA full folk mp3 song download || Naa Songs
- Manishinemo Ikkada Manasantha Akkada folk song download | NaaSongs
- Mattitho Suttarikam full folk mp3 song download || Naa Songs
- Nenu Kalluki Kattina Gajjela full folk mp3 song download || Naa Songs
- Rakhi Pournami mp3 full folk song download || Naa Songs
- SIKKUDEESI KOPPU GATTI full folk mp3 song download | Naa Songs
- Silaka Pacha Koka Raika Chinna full folk song download || NaaSongs
- SUVVI SUVANNELLARA full folk mp3 song download || Naa Songs
- UNGURAM mp3 full folk song of Telangana download | Naa Songs
- YENNEELA new folk full mp3 song download || Naa Songs
- Kaduva Nadumuna Telugu Folk Songs 2021 lyrics download | Naasongs
- Nenostha Bava Mallannapeta New Folk Song 2019 download | Naa Songs
- Oy rajanna new mp3 folk full song lyrics download | Naasongs
- Polisola pollaga latest folk song lyrics 2021 download || Naasongs
- mounika yadav songs download,
- mounika yadav folk songs download,
- mounika yadav singer biography,
- folk singer mounika yadav songs,
- mounika yadav singer wikipedia,
- mounika yadav singer pushpa,
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mounika Yadav Singer Wikipedia
- Monika Yadav is an Indian playback singer who mostly works in the Telugu film industry.
- She grew up in a financially weak family in Karimnagar.
- Monika attended a government school in Karimnagar until class 6.
- Subsequently, she relocated to Jammikunta with her family and pursued her higher education.
- Monika’s sister used to sing folk songs since childhood. When they were in their teens, a music artist who was known to her father listened to her sister’s singing and praised her for her voice.
- Soon, he started teaching her (Monika’s sister) singing and also asked her to accompany him to stage performances.
- Monika also went with her sister to the singing venues and slowly developed an interest in singing.
- Subsequently, she started listening to songs and practising singing.
- In 2009, the Telangana movement soared. The public awareness drive started from her hometown Kanaparthi. At that time, Monika got a chance to sing in front of her elders for the first time. She sang the song ‘Godari Godari Oho Pareti Godari .. Suttu Neellunna Sukka,’ a popular song in Telangana at that time. Her singing was liked by her everyone present there.
- She then started performing on stage. However, her first stage performance was not that good.
- It was her mother who always motivated her to pursue a career in singing.
- Monika began her career as a folk singer. She started by singing songs for Manukota Prasad’s youtube channel ‘Manukota Patalu.’ Some of her popular songs on the channel include ‘Kusunnade on the bundle,’ ‘Ramulo Ramula,’ and ‘Bava O Sari Rava.’
- A few of her songs on the channel gathered wide popularity and reached 50 million views within a short span.
- In 2021, she was offered to sing the song ‘Saami Saami’ for the Telugu film ‘Pushpa: The Rise’ (2021). The film starred Allu Arjun in the lead role. Her song was a huge hit and gained her immense popularity.
- Reportedly, in 2021, film director Sukumar’s manager called Monika and told her that Sukumar wanted her to sing a song for his film. Initially, she thought it to be a fake call, however, after calling back to the number, she was convinced. The manager told her that she would have to visit Chennai for the project. Monika then moved to Chennai along with her father. Talking about it in an interview, she said,
“When I saw Devisree Prasad in the recording studio, I could not speak. He called me after hearing my song ‘Bawa .. Osari Rawa ..’ It was sung again, voice tested and sent. I was worried all day and night whether they would like it or not. The next day telling about the movie .. Devi read every sentence in the lyrics and explained the meaning. I practised and finished singing in three days.”
- Monika likes to dance and travel in her spare time.
- During an interview, Monika talked about the hardships that her family faced when she was young. She shared that her mother often used to pawn her jewellery to arrange money for her daughters’ (singing) and her father took them to the singing venues, putting aside his work.
Mounika Yadav FAQs
She is the most popular playback singer.
More Songs have been done by Mounika Yadav.
No, She is not married yet.
/ 6 years ago
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia...